Don’t know how to complete your bipolar disorder nursing homework within the stipulated timeframe? Contact our Bipolar Disorder Nursing Assignment Help now. Our modern-day education system is highly competitive. As a result, we must strive to get quality marks to meet our educational goals. Unfortunately, this competitive nature of our modern-day education system also forces some students to drop out of school or postpone their graduation whenever they fail to get the required marks. At Essay For All, we recognize that life is a journey. Therefore, we must always be ready to learn to improve and enhance our understanding of various concepts. For this reason, we champion excellencism by guiding you throughout your academic pursuit to ensure you get the best out of it. So, if you need a writing platform that consistently guides learners to attain their full potential, this becomes your ultimate destination! You can order here.
A basic understanding of the bipolar disorder, according to our Bipolar Disorder Nursing Assignment Help at Essay For All
Bipolar disorder implies mood disorders like rapid mood changes, euphoria, and depression. The condition is synonymous with manic depressive illness. In fact, it is a brain disorder resulting in wild variations in activity, mood, energy, and an individual’s ability to perform routine activities. As a result, people suffering from this condition can experience excessive power and joy. Unfortunately, they also experience episodes of severe sadness. There exist four types of bipolar disorders, including:
- Bipolar 1 disorder for persons experiencing or have experienced a complete syndrome of manic or mixed symptoms. In addition, individuals diagnosed with this bipolar disorder also have experienced episodes of depression. As a result, it remains pivotal for nursing students to understand the distinct features characterizing each bipolar disorder to give an appropriate diagnosis
- Bipolar 2 disorders. The second type of bipolar disorder encompasses recurrent depressive cycles. Equally important, they witness a series of hypomania episodes. However, persons diagnosed with this bipolar have never experienced an entire syndrome of mixed symptoms. Contact our bipolar disorder nursing homework helpers at Essay For All for further information
- Cyclothymia is another type of bipolar disorder. Accordingly, cyclothymia encompasses chronic mood disturbance for at least 24 months. Besides, this condition also entails multiple periods of depression and hypomania. On the contrary, these depressive and hypomania episodes are less severe.
- Substance-induced bipolar disorders entail symptoms emanating from the physiological impacts of a substance like a drug, a substance, toxin exposure, or a prescribed medication
Bipolar disorder’s pathophysiology is not yet defined. As a result, no objective biologic markers precisely correspond to the disease’s definitive state. This condition occurs due to the following:
- First, the genetic aspect of this disorder proves complex. For instance, bipolar disorder emanates from multiple different disease alleles
- Next, various loci associate with bipolar disorder’s development
Bipolar disorder causes and clinical manifestations
Bipolar disorder has a global scope. For example, the lifelong prevalence of this disorder is 0.3 to 1.5 percent. The statistics show that the lifelong prevalence of the bipolar disorder in the United States ranges from 0.9 to 2.1 percent. Secondly, the first and second bipolar disorder types affect children to adults aged 50. It is also imperative to acknowledge that the condition affects both sexes equally. However, rapid-cycling bipolar disorder is more prevalent in women compared to men. The disorder originates from multiple causes, which include the following:
|Biological||The first cause of the bipolar disorder is biological factors. Recent studies have demonstrated a concordance rate for bipolar disorder among monozygotic twins at 60 percent to 80 percent than 10 to 20 percent in dizygotic twins|
|Psychological||Secondly, the psychological causes of bipolar disorder include right-sided lesions in the limbic system. In addition, the same occurs in the basal ganglia, thalamus, and basal areas, causing the secondary mania|
|Medical side effects||Studies and diagnoses have shown that medications used to treat somatic diseases can aggravate manic responses. Generally, research shows that steroids are used frequently in treating chronic illnesses like sclerosis and systemic lupus erythematosus. You can contact our online nursing assignment experts for assistance with all your homework needs|
|Biochemical||Evidence of lowered levels of norepinephrine and dopamine during depressive episodes; the reverse proves truthful to a person experiencing a manic episode|
Bipolar disorders manifest themselves in different ways. These include exaggerated self-esteem since some people discard common inhibitions by favoring behavioral and sexual indiscretions. Sleeplessness is another clinical manifestation of bipolar disorder. For instance, disrupted sleep patterns because of fatigue. As a result, people with this condition can ignore sleep for days. Other clinical manifestation features include:
- Increased activities with increased energy
- Pressured speech
Our services at Essay For All, as highlighted by our Bipolar Disorder Nursing Assignment Helpers
At Essay For All, we acknowledge that most students find completing their assignments within the provided schedules challenging. Against this understanding, our services aim at alleviating your assignment burden. We believe that academic pursuit should be student-friendly to ignite your passion for attaining your full potential in your respective careers. So, we avail a pool of credible experts to bridge the gap between you and your desired end. In addition, we believe that customized learning is more effective. Hence, we guide students who seek our services to ensure they get the best support to attain the best in their academic journey. For instance, most students seek our bipolar disorder nursing assignment writing service for the following reasons:
- Most students have squeezed schedules. Thus, they find it challenging to complete their assignments within the provided timeframe
- Likewise, some learners also contact us because of assignment complexity. For example, those who do not understand assignment questions or particular topics may seek expert clarification
- Assignment burden, especially when students have numerous assignments from the different lecturers teaching the courses they pursue.
Previously, bipolar disorder was known as manic depression. It is a mental condition resulting in adverse mood swings. As a result, it causes hopelessness and loss of pleasure in multiple activities. The good news is that we have your back through our pool of top-notch experts. We are a credible and the most sought-after essay writing service based on our commitment to delivering impeccable solutions. So, if you need 100 percent original content and well-researched papers, Essay For All is your ultimate destination.
Other services offered under our assignment help include
- Bladder Cancer Nursing Assignment Help
- Gallbladder and Biliary Disease Homework Help & Answers
- Gallbladder And Biliary Disease Nursing Homework Help & Answers
- Genitourinary System Nursing Homework Help & Answers
- Genomic Medicine Nursing Homework Help & Answers